4D Payments Gateway Licenses are available directly through us. You can order right here on our website through our secure online order form, call our order desk at (770) 767-0772 or (800) 767-0284 (North America only), or complete the order form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to (770) 939-7118.
For online orders we accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. If you order by check, please send your payment to 4D Payments Inc., 10 Glenlake Pkwy, Suite 130 Atlanta, GA 30328 USA, accompanied by the physical order form.
We accept purchase orders from all Fortune 1000 companies. Simply email the purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (770) 939-7118, or mail it to 10 Glenlake Pkwy, Suite 130 Atlanta, GA 30328 USA, and include the following information:
- Bill To information including: Name, Company, Email, Billing Address, Phone Number, Fax Number
- Requestors contact information (if different).
- A Purchase Order Number that 4D Payments can refer to when we send your accounts payable department an invoice.
We accept wire transfers as payment for most products. Please note that some banks impose additional fee’s for wire transfers (telegraphic transfers). These additional costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
To pay by wire transfer, please follow these instructions:
- Request bank & routing information from 4D Payments. You will need to provide your bank with this information in order to initiate a wire transfer.
- Select the package you want to order, and note the price.
- Complete our standard order form. Please make sure you include an email address and phone number on the order form.
- In the comments section of the order form, please include any reference numbers the bank will provide you with.
- We will email you the software immediately after our bank notifies us of the transfer. This may take anywhere from 24 hours to 3-4 business days, depending on how fast your bank sends the wire. Please do not inquire about your order status before making sure that your bank has completed the funds transfer.